Bull Plugs, Blind Unions, Union Caps, Union Blanks
* Materials: grade B seamless (A-106), or barstock (A234)
* End Connections: Threaded or Bevel, (zinc plated)
* Sizes: 1/8" - 8" (STD, XH, & XXH)
* Gage or Male Bull plugs have a spiral retaining ring allowing the Nut and Blank assembly to be handled as a single unit.
* Bull Plugs may be drilled blind and used with bolted on galvanized chain for tethering the cap to the mating union outlet.
* Bull Plugs may be drilled through and tapped to order for use with nominal NPT gage port or Autoclave connectors.
* Hammer Union Blanks can be used as transported flowline caps or full pressure containing system bull plugs.